Touch dimmer module
Optimal for retrofitting dimmable LED lamps with 230 V AC ˜ (no 12 V version !)
The dimmer is a touch module for LED illuminants – so no driver needed!
The function is controlled directly from the mains voltage (230 V˜).
It is equipped with a special sensor (2-pole) that is connected to any surface.
A “mere touch” of the sensor cables already leads to dimming.
It then detects touches of the surface with the finger and dims the lighting or switches it on/off.
• The touch module does not need a physical switch on the lamp – as is the case with a table lamp, for example.
• Touch dimmer module for retrofitting
• 1-channel control (2-pole)
• The module detects a minimal change in voltage when touched and thus gives the signal to dim.
• Due to its small design, the module can be installed in table lamps, floor lamps, wall lamps or pendant lamps with 230V operating voltage.
! Not suitable for luminaires with driver, ballast or transformer !
ATTENTION: Installation only by authorised and qualified personnel!
All circuit parts are under mains voltage (up to 230 V ˜) during operation!
|Input:||220-240 V / AC 50-60 Hz|
|Output voltage:||220-240 V / AC 50-60 Hz|
|Output power:||2-100 Watt|
|Output current:||10-500 mA|
|Design:||Touch module for the control of LED lamps|
|Dimmable:||Touch dimming function via the 230V AC mains input|
|Type of connection:||Screw clamps|
|Dimensions:||L: 80 mm W: 38 mm H: 18 mm|
|Field of application:||Suitable for dry rooms only|